Wednesday, October 6, 2021

For Friday: Finish The Invisible Man! And, Revised Paper #2 due Date!

 No questions this time, just be sure to finish the novel for Friday's class. I'll give you an in-class response and we'll take it from there. Boy, wait till you read the end of the novel! It's crazier than I remembered! :) 

ALSO: I'm pushing the paper due date to WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 13th. Why? Because I want to wrap-up our class on Monday (with the readings below), and give you Wednesday off to work on your paper and to leave the class for Fall Break. Sorry--I forgot to mention this in class today! 

If you finish the book early, you might be interested in reading Appendixes A, B & C, which we'll discuss on Monday. These focus on the four alternative endings for the novel, other works on invisibility in the 19th century, and the early reviews of the book. I'll post questions for these on Friday. 

Take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Tuesday: Orwell, 1984, finish Part Two, Chapters II-X (2-10)

NOTE: Try to read as much of Part Two as you can, though I understand if you don't have time to finish it. Since we only have two days l...