Thursday, March 12, 2020

Class is Scheduled for this Friday, but after that... (see below)

Note that we DO have class tomorrow, March 13th, which is our last face-to-face class for some time.

Spring Break is next week, and then the President decided to extend Spring Break for an additional week. Classes will resume on the 30th but only on an on-line basis, meaning I can only conduct class via our blog. We'll talk more about what this means tomorrow, and of course I'll keep you updated on the blog itself. If you have any questions, just e-mail me any time.

So we'll keep going, keep reading and doing questions, and I'll try to give you my insights on the works we read, but without our wonderful class discussions (and this class has been truly spectacular in this regard--the best British Lit class I've had in years, or maybe ever). I'll miss talking to you guys more than you know, but at least I can still read your responses and eventually, your paper assignments.

The Paper #2 assignment will be moved back until the double Spring Break is over, obviously. More about that tomorrow. 

See you then, hopefully! If you can't make it on Friday, check the blog soon for more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

For Tuesday: Orwell, 1984, finish Part Two, Chapters II-X (2-10)

NOTE: Try to read as much of Part Two as you can, though I understand if you don't have time to finish it. Since we only have two days l...